Sunday, May 8, 2011

Police Oral Board Interview Questions - List of Questions You'll Be Asked

When you initially decided that police work was your calling, you thought that getting the job will be easy since you've always heard that police officers are in high demand. Then you fast forward later in life, and realize that becoming a police officer is not as easy as you were led to believe. I know it was a shock to me. I didn't realize that for a couple openings, police departments get 100's of applicants. The competition is stiff, but there is some things you can do

Read more ...

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Tks very much for post:

    I like it and hope that you continue posting.

    Let me show other source that may be good for community.

    Source: Police interview questions and answers

    Best rgs
    David

    ReplyDelete