Wednesday, May 4, 2011

retail job interview questions + answers?

i got a interview in new look, and i need to no what type of answers would you people give to these questions, please help me!

1) what will you bring to the job
2) why do you want this job

these are the only two questions that i can never answer in interviews, so pleaase help me!

thanks x


Answer by jonny:Answer by VitaliTell them that you are a hardworking person who will contribute to the job in any and every way and make the goals of the company your own goals.





Answer by

Read more ...

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    I read this post two times.

    I like it so much, please try to keep posting.

    Let me introduce other material that may be good for our community.

    Source: Why should we hire you?

    Best regards
    Henry

    ReplyDelete