Saturday, December 10, 2011

Need list of interview questions for walmart soon!!?

Need list of interview questions for walmart soon!!?


I have an interview at walmart and I need to know what types of questions they will ask. I would like a list of the different questions, and maybe how to answer them in general. Thanks!


Answer by PrincessGo to Monster.com. They have excellent tips and articles for you to read that will help you through the interview. Just remember to start with a firm handshake, and smile, and make eye contact. Be assertive, not like you don't

Read more ...

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Tks very much for post:

    I like it and hope that you continue posting.

    Let me show other source that may be good for community.

    Source: http://interviewquestionsandanswers.biz/walmart-interview-questions-and-answers/

    Best rgs
    David

    ReplyDelete